10.5 inches Gold rim Blank White Sublimation Plates (6 pieces )
About this item
- Nice Sublimation Blank White Dinnerware
- 1 box of 6 pieces. Stands Not included
- With the Dye Sublimation Transfer Process, you can print high quality digital images on a huge variety of items made of any material that is treated or polymer coated or garments made of polyester. The imprinting is accomplished using a printer, special sublimation inks, paper and a heat press.
- You may want to use a Teflon sheet to protect your item from scorching and to keep "ghost images" from being deposited on your heat platen, which may later be transferred to the next item you press (Just position the sheet between the heat element and the item). Then press. Be careful when removing the printed sheet, if it shifts against the item you printed, it may produce a "ghost image".
- Basically, you're transferring a special ink onto a special surface using heat. Using your inkjet printer equipped with sublimation inks, you print to a high-quality inkjet coated paper. Then you position your printed page against the item to be printed (image facing the item), secure it if you need to.
This 10.5” ceramic plate is completely white with gold rim.
It is coated for sublimation decorating with premium sublimation coating. Sublimation plates are a great alternative to photo glazing, as the plates require no glaze material or UV ovens. Use the sublimation equipment you have on hand to create commemorative baby plates, wedding plates, award plates, and other creative items.
Decorate the sublimation plate by one of two methods:
(1) using a plate press attachment for a flat press, or
(2) using a puck press in combination with a flat press.
You'll Also Love These